1. All the information and material available on website www.teenycoders.com is protected by trademark law with applicable copy right. Moreover, by accessing or visiting this website, you are willing to agree on all regulations, applicable laws and terms of services. Furthermore, you are responsible to compliance with local law while accessing the website.
2. Teeny Coders granted the permission to temporarily download single copy of material (textual, images, information, and software) from website for personal and non-commercial view only. This permission is not a title transfer and only considered as grant of license. Under this license, you may not be allowed to do:
• Re-use of same content and material to any other server.
• Transferring of material to any other server as it is.
• To remove any proprietary notations from content
or material or to remove copy right.
• Copy and modify the information, content or materials.
3. In case of violating these restrictions, the license shall automatically terminate. Upon this action, you have to delete/destroy all materials (printed and format) in your custody and you will also be terminated from viewership.
4. Teeny Coders or its suppliers will not be liable for any damages in term of loss of profit, loss of data, or due to business interruption).
5. Teeny coders have not provided the warrant regarding the accuracy, completeness and update of any textual, graphical, pictorial, typographical and technical material on its website and social media pages. Teeny Coders have right to change/ update the materials on website/ social media pages at any time without any notice.
6. Teeny coders have right to revise these all terms are conditions at any time without notice. After that, by using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the updated terms and condition of the company.
7. Teeny coders is not responsible of content for all the sites links that are available on website. The use of any link by user from our site is the sole responsibility of the user.
8. All the above terms and conditions are written in accordance with the laws of Government of Pakistan and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.